Tuesday, February 23, 2010

THIS and THAT

My son, the commander in chief, of his clothing. It could be a daily battle if I let it, but I have finally learned this battle is NOT worth fighting :) (learned that the hard way) Kaleb is really particular when it comes to his outfits. And when he finds something he likes, he really holds onto it, i.e. wears it over, and over and over again. Take for instance his Peyton Manning #18 jersey he got for Christmas. Most nights, the jersey is worn under or over his PJ's. I literally have to hide it from him after about 3 days so I can throw it in the wash without his knowledge. But, he still asks where it's at. His clothing can be summed up in three categories.

1. WORK CLOTHES
2. COWBOY CLOTHES
3. FOOTBALL CLOTHES


He came up with these categories all on his own, I might add, and each day it's pretty hilarious to watch which category he's "feeling

Fashion Statements





The notorious #18 Jersey.

New cowboy boots were worn to bed with PJ's. We were going to take them off after he fell asleep, but we fell asleep too so the boots were worn in bed the whole night.

2 comments:

Christina said...

Lol, yeah, I was that kind of kid too.

The Sullys said...

Gayle,
Cute blog! I love the video of Jaxon. He is getting so big!

fall