Tuesday, February 23, 2010

MILESTONES

From introducing solids to Jaxon and watching him (finally) roll over, to having full success in potty training Kaleb, we've been accomplishing many firsts around here as of late! I will let the images speak for themselves.



Kaleb loves to assist in all things concerning Jaxon, especially feedings. Kaleb even dips his fingers in the baby food and takes a few tastes, claiming he likes baby food. Whether he does or not, I'm not sure, but I do know he is very enthusiastic about trying all the baby food and eating biter biscuits. One morning he even requested to have baby oatmeal (blah) for breakfast. I fixed it for him and he ate the entire bowl.






I got really lucky and caught Jaxon rolling over the second time!



I love watching Kaleb paint. He's probably the tidiest little painter I know. He doesn't enjoy getting paint on his hands or anywhere else ( I think my neat freakness may be rubbing off - is that a good or bad thing I wonder? ) He's learning to paint squares and triangles and doing a great job!

2 comments:

Christina said...

Oh, goodness, your boys are adorable! Ian has decided that he likes baby food too. Isn't it fun having children who are going through the same stages at the same time? : )

schullerfamily said...

Yeh Christina, who would have thought they would both be eating baby food, right?

fall