Friday, February 26, 2010

Blast from the Past

I thought it would be fun to share our pasts. Not only is it fun to look through old photos, but fun to share them with people that don't know that side of a person. So look for more Blasts from the Past to come!


In this photo: Jonathan Walter (around 6 months I'm guessing) with me (age 10). I loved being a little mother and must have been a good one (and bossy one I've been told) because Jonathan called me Mother when he would get mad at me for telling him to do something. I'm sure he would look back now and say he really appreciated all the extra mothering he got! Ha Ha


Like Father, Like Son

Cloned! I guess we know what Kaleb will look like when he grows up. Left; Eric, age 2 1/2, Kaleb, age 2 1/2.

2 comments:

The Sullys said...

That's crazy! Which one is which... I didn't know Eric had a clone!!

Mona Lisa said...

OH MY GOSH!!! Seriously!! I don't think I would've know that was Eric unless you told us! CRAZY!

fall